Trekinfo.com  

Go Back   Trekinfo.com > Trekking in Nepal > Recommendations, endorsements & complaints

Closed Thread

Old 18th November 2010, 10:11 AM
Just looking - Have not posted yet

Default Very good and reliable trekking agency in Pokhara Nepal

Hi there!

If any of you people are looking for a good and reliable trekking agency in Pokhara to organize your trip I can highly recommend ours. Me and my girlfriend just returned from a 15 day trip through the Annapurna region and it was absolutely stunning. The agency that arranged it for us and provided us with a very good guide (funny guy, government official license and a very good knowledge of the region and traditional customs) is called ‘Beauty Nepal Adventure’. They are very helpful, will give you a fair price and work with you to create a trip you are looking for.
Their office can be found towards the end of the main street in Lakeside, Pokhara. You can also send them an email through ‘info@beautynepaladventure.com’ (www.beautynepaladventure.com), or give them a ring through +977-61-464404. Ask for Bijay and he will help you! Say Hi from Jeroen!
Old 12th December 2012, 11:47 AM

Default Re: Very good and reliable trekking agency in Pokhara Nepal

I agree with the post above. This was my second time in Nepal and after my harrowing experience with an unknown agency from Kathmandu last time - I was very skeptical to choose one. After searching through numerous recommendations and personal experience, I started my communication with Mr. Bijay Rai of Beauty Nepal Adveture ( www.beautynepaladventure.com )from Pokhara. And I must say, my experience has been just fantastic. We were a family of 3 from India and wanted to go for Annapurna base camp trek in Nov this year. Bijay without any complaints and patiently responded to all my nagging emails and phone calls to clarify my doubts. He took care of all my travel arrangements to reach Pokhara and also our stay at all tea houses enroute. When I reached Pokhara, he was ready with all paper works and permits. Amazing !

He assigned one of finest trekking guide, Bhupender and a very humble and polite porter Pawan with whom me along with my family had great time on the trail. Bhupendra was not only knowledgeable about the trail, mountains and flora/fauna - he has immense knowledge about diverse culture and economy/politics - a well learned man ! Pawan, though he has polite and humble was a tough guy and carried our luggage with a smile. They knew all the tea house owners and could manage to get us accommodation even during heavy rush of trekkers in the route.

We recommend the service of Beauty Nepal Adventure to all. You can reach out to Bijay at info@beautynepaladventure.com. We have already booked them for our next EBC trek for next year. Wish Bijay and his team all the success !

Rajat Bhattacharya
New Delhi, India.

Email : rajat.bhattacharya@tcs.com
Old 6th January 2013, 08:12 AM

In october 2011, I realized an old dream of living the experience of the Himalayas.

I also added a few extras: I wanted an isolated trek, go above the altitude of 5500 meters, walk on a glacier for more than a day, do a summit, enter monasteries and sit with the monks, wanted a guide able to teach me the particularities of the different cultures and beliefs of Nepal and above all, I wanted to do this trek alone with the Porters, Cooks, Sherpa and Guide. I chose the Dhaulagiri Round trek and added Thapa Peak (6012m). I made my itinerary and submitted my projet to Bijay Rai with Beauty Nepal Adventure (www.beautynepaladventure.com ). He accepted the challenge and did what had to be done to overcome the difficulties before, during and after the trek. I summited Thapa Peak with my climbing guide Mr Nawang Sherpa who is strong, reliable and professional. The view of the sunrise from the summit is the most beautiful scenery I’ve seen in my life.

With the help of this team, I was able to make my dream come true. Bijay and his company gained a lot of experience in organizing such an adventure.

I personally thank with all my heart every member of the team that participated in my dream and that often gave more than I expected.

Patrice Dube

Mont-Laurier, Quebec

Canada

Email : coureur_des_bois@msn.com
Old 6th April 2013, 06:04 PM

Thumbs up Re: Very good and reliable trekking agency in Pokhara Nepal

In 2001, I was in Pokhara, Nepal, traveling alone, and wanted to go on a trek. Bijay Rai (beautynepaladventure.com) was recommended as my guide. At first, I wondered about being alone with an unknown man in a foreign land, but Bijay soon put me at ease with his professional yet kind manner and his expertise in guiding me to the best possible tea houses along the way. He is communicative without being intrusive, and his English is excellent. He knows what he is doing in the mountains; he will show you the awesome beauty of the Himalayas while doing everything he can to insure everyone's safety and comfort.

I was so impressed with Bijay's trek service that I remain in contact with him to this day. He is a family man of strong integrity and intellect, and I highly recommend him as your guide.
Old 19th April 2013, 01:11 PM

Thumbs up Re: Very good and reliable trekking agency in Pokhara Nepal

We are just back from 5-day trekking in Pokhara! We had 2 small kids (4 and 6 years old) with us, so it was a bit of adventurous to go trekking with kids for the first time. But thanks to Bijay and Kazi, it was organised well and everything just went smooth! Trek was planned and constructed so to let our kids walk all te way. at the same time if kids needed support, two dedicated porters were always there. Excellent agency: http://www.beautynepaladventure.com/ Recommended for everyone!

Feel free to drop me a line, if you have any questions!

Last edited by rustinbox; 19th April 2013 at 01:14 PM.
Old 20th April 2013, 02:12 PM

Hi,

I am running my own tour company in Thailand so I can say that I know how to judge the services from tour companies. I was very impresses about the time that Mr Bijay took to explain everything in detail. We were travelling as a family and a bit worried about the trek, he recommended us the Ghandruk trek which was perfect. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my clients

Hans Deckers
www.thailandtreks.com
Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, agency, nepal, pokhara, trekking